Grave Shift Wash Crew Supervisor
NW Navigator Luxury Coaches, LLC
13940 N Rivergate Blvd, Portland OR 97203
Hours: Full-time, Wednesday – Sunday, 6pm – Finish (usually until about 3:30am). Overtime, as necessary.
We are growing and looking for a career-oriented individual to grow with us. Like any organization, it’s the people who make the difference. Do you have proven leadership success and know how to positively motivate people? We’re flexible, hardworking and not afraid to push ourselves to go the extra mile for our co-workers and our customers. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
NW Navigator Luxury Coaches is more than simply Portland’s finest luxury motorcoach company. We have been recognized as the West Coast’s first motorcoach company to be GREEN Certified by the Green Coach Certification Research initiative; among the 100 Top Private Fastest Growing Companies in Portland 2012 – 2016 and Top Women Owned Businesses in Portland 2012 – 2015 by the Oregon Business Journal; the Best of Portland 2012 – 2015; and the first ever motorcoach company to be awarded Trusted Carrier by the Department of Transportation.
The Grave Shift Wash Crew Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Wash Crew Team and playing a very active role in cleaning our luxury fleet, which includes everything from town-cars and mini-buses to large motorcoaches. The supervisor is in charge of making sure that the Wash Crew knows what is expected of them; providing leadership by example; training and developing the team to ensure the most effective and efficient techniques for cleaning; and managing team scheduling to the best interest of the company.
- Prior lead, supervisory or management experience with a minimum 2 years required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Experience working with cleaning supplies or chemicals
- Experience following OSHA safety regulations
- Must possess a valid Oregon Driver’s License
- Willing to obtain a Commercial Driver License within 6 months
- Must have dependable transportation
- Solid understanding and adherence to safety and environmental standards
- Must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-hire criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-hire drug screen, including for MARIJUANA
- Upon hire, the person chosen will need to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Experience washing and detailing automobiles and managing employees in this setting
- Experience working with ‘green’ cleaning supplies
- Computerized record keeping skills
- Fluent in English
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Excellent on-the-job training
- Growth opportunities
- Potential opportunities for paid training and certification
- Great job to keep physically fit!
How to apply:
- Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com