Northwest Navigator, a Portland Oregon based luxury motorcoach company, is currently seeking part time detail crew members. These team members are responsible for the appearance of our coaches, including the detailing of the interiors and exteriors. We are looking for experienced detailers who share the passion for excellence that has allowed us to be one of the fastest growing motorcoach companies in the Northwest.
Our family of professional’s is second to none in the industry and we are excited that we are able to grow at an unprecedented rate. Our team is founded on the principles of honesty, professionalism, teamwork, and exceptional customer service. If you believe you would like to work with a company that embodies these principles we are excited to meet you!
A motorcoach detailer at Northwest Navigator is a valuable part of our team. Our motorcoaches are the foundation of our brand and what the public sees when they think about our company. We take great pride in our coaches and are looking for those who will take ownership of the tasks and responsibilities around keeping our fleet looking perfect. The detail schedule is flexible and allows for work to be accomplished throughout the day and in the evenings.
Those interested should click on the application link below and fill in our preliminary application. We will review your submission and respond as to our availability for an interview as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the Portland Oregon Bus Rental detailer position please contact us.
Working for Northwest Navigator is not simply working for another motorcoach company. It is the beginning of a journey to being part of one of the best transportation companies in the world. Welcome aboard!
Requirement for application
- Commercial Driver’s License a plus
- Must have a clean driving record for the last 7 years and proof of such from the DMV
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 75 lbs, maneuver up and down stairs, repeatedly bend and kneel, and remain stationary (sitting) for extended periods
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Possess a positive attitude
- Comply with and follow ALL FMCSA Rules and Regulations
- Willingness to comply with all company rules and guidelines