Northwest Navigator, a Portland Oregon based luxury motorcoach company, is currently seeking charter drivers with previous tour narration experience. We are looking for experienced motorcoach drivers who share the passion for excellence that has allowed us to be one of the fastest growing motorcoach companies in the Northwest.
Our family of professional drivers is second to none in the industry and we are excited that we are able to grow at an unprecedented rate. Our team is founded on the principles of honesty, professionalism, teamwork, and exceptional customer service. If you believe you would like to work with a company that embodies these principles we are excited to meet you!
Narrative Charter Drivers are an integral part of our team. These specialized drivers allow us to offer an additional service our clients. We are looking for drivers with a specific knowledge of the Oregon market including the Colombia gorge, the Portland metro area, and the surrounding communities. Those interested should click on the application link below and fill in our preliminary application. We will review your submission and respond as to our availability for an interview as soon as possible. Feel free to contact us about any questions regarding the Portland Oregon Bus Rental Narrative Driver position.
Working for Northwest Navigator is not simply working for another motorcoach company. It is the beginning of a journey to being part of one of the best transportation companies in the world. Welcome aboard!
Requirement for application
• Previous Charter Narration Experience
• Must have a clean driving record for the last 7 years and proof of such from the DMV
• 3 years’ experience driving FULL SIZE MOTORCOACHES
• Physically fit and able to lift up to 75 lbs, maneuver up and down stairs, repeatedly bend and kneel, and remain stationary (sitting) for extended periods
• Pass a pre-employment drug screening
• Possess a positive attitude
• Strong Professional Attitude and Excellent Customer Relations Skills
• Current Medical Card
• Clean Tidy Appearance – Non-Smoker Preferred
• Comply with and follow ALL FMCSA Rules and Regulations
• Willingness to comply with all company rules and guidelines